Summer Academy (Grades 6-12)
Registration for Summer Academy will open in January 2020.
Quarry Lane's Summer Academy offers a variety of academic courses for middle and high school students looking to advance in subject areas including mathematics, science and language arts. We offer a number of for-credit courses, as well as non-credit opportunities for students entering grades six through twelve. Whether you are looking to advance or keep your mind active this summer, the Summer Academy at Quarry Lane is provides a rewarding and enriching summer experience!
June 8th through July 17th
- AM Sessions: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- PM Session: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
*Session hours are subject to change each year.
- Please take note of any prerequisites required for courses. Students who do not meet course prerequisites will not be allowed to enroll in the course.
- You must have a copy of your student's most current report card/transcript to finalize registration.
- The online pre-enrollment form DOES NOT guarantee enrollment in a session. Upon submission you will receive an ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT via e-mail, to finalize and guarantee enrollment, you MUST bring a printed copy of the ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT form AND a check for tuition payment to our Admissions Office in our Dublin campus located at:
The Quarry Lane School - Dublin Campus
6363 Tassajara Rd.
Dublin, CA 94568