(for students entering Grades 6-12)
Quarry Lane offers a comprehensive summer experience for students. Our popular Summer Academy offers academic enrichment and opportunities for students, grades six through twelve, to receive credit for and advance in courses in the areas of math, science and the humanities. Students who are looking for a creative outlet can explore a variety of visual and performing arts courses.
Registration now open!
Summer 2020 Session Dates: June 8th - July 17th
- AM Sessions: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.*
- PM Session: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- $1,815 per six-week session
- $1,607 per three-week session
*Dance Essentials session runs from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Summer 2020 Courses:
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Java Programming
- Introduction to Digital Fabrication
- Dynamics of Critical Reading and Writing