We are proud to offer an academically rigorous curriculum with a focus on promoting contextual learning, analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills through hands-on, real world experiences. What sets our Lower School program apart from any other are several key, distinguishing factors:
- Small class sizes that allow for more individualized attention, differentiated learning approaches in classrooms and an overall deeper level of learning
- A subject specialization model that elevates the level of learning in each subject and ensures that our faculty is truly passionate about and are experts in the subjects they teach.
- An engineering and technology curriculum that begins in Jr. Kindergarten and becomes a core curriculum class beginning in third grade.
- A robust and comprehensive arts program that inspires creativity and a deep appreciation of visual art and music through a wide range of mediums.
- A true focus on real-world, hands-on, experiential learning that fosters important skills such as communication, critical thinking, creativity, and teamwork, while allowing for deeper academic retention.
Our Lower School is dedicated to providing an inspiring, supportive academic experience that allows each student to discover his or her passions, strength and potential.