*Please note: the following are sample schedules only and are subject to change.
Lower School Schedule Highlights
- Every Lower School class begins their day with a Morning Meeting where our students greet each other, share thoughts and information, and begin their day with a sense of community, mindfulness, and positivity.
- Instruction of all "core academic" subjects - English Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science - is part of our students' daily schedules.
- Co-curricular classes such as Art, Music, World Languages, STEM, and P.E. are an important component of our students' learning experience and are embedded into our students' weekly schedule.
Upper School Schedule Highlights
- Later start to the school day
- No more than two periods in a row without a break
- A rotating schedule to allow a variety to the school day
- With four to five periods a day to prepare for, students have more time to participate in extracurricular activities and athletics programs.
- Middle school students have one period a day dedicated to Clubs, House Cup Challenges, Assemblies, Grade Level Advisory, Social Time, and/or Study Hall
- AP Focus periods, designed to dedicate more instruction time for select IB and AP classes, are available for high school students
- Built-in Academic Prep time allows high school students more time to participate in athletics and extracurricular activities
- Flex Time and Enrichment Time is built into high school students' schedules for clubs, study hall, student council, college counseling, seminars, assemblies, and pep rallies.