Parking & Transportation
Student safety is our number one priority at Quarry Lane. Our traffic, parking and transportation options and guidelines are all developed with student safety in mind as we strive to ensure that our students get to and from school as safely as possible and in a manner that is convenient for our families.
- Parking and Traffic Guidelines
- Quarry Lane Campus Queue
- Public Transportation Options
2018-2019 Transportation Service Registration NOW OPEN!
We are thrilled to announce that our plans to expand our transportation options for the 2018-19 school year! Quarry Lane is partnering with Michael’s Transportation, a leading provider of safe, reliable student transportation in the Bay Area.
Pricing for transportation in the 2018-2019 academic school year be $1,000 per student which includes both pick-up and drop-off to and from Quarry Lane School for the days that school is in session.
Below are the pick-up/drop-off locations that we plan to offer for the 2018-2019 school year.
Pick-Up / Drop-Off Locations
- Fremont – Mission Blvd. Park & Ride
- Pleasanton/Livermore – Ruby Hill
- Dublin/Pleasanton BART
- Dublin Ranch
- Danville – Danville Park & Ride
- San Ramon – Bishop Ranch
- San Ramon – Windemere
All Routes: Afternoon buses from Quarry Lane will drop-off at all morning pick-up locations.
Q: How are the pick-up and drop-off times set?
A: The times for pick-up and drop-off times are based on the first required arrival time of lower school and the last dismissal time for high school.
Q: Where will my lower school student go between dismissal and the bus departure time?
A: All students registered for transportation will be signed into the after school care program, at no additional charge. The after-school care staff will then lead the students to the school bus.
Q: What happens if we are running late getting to the bus stop on time? Will the bus wait for us?
A: Please note that the is instructed to leave at the designated departure time and you will have to find alternatives for transportation if you are delayed.
Q: What time will the bus depart from Quarry Lane School in the afternoon?
A: The current plan is to depart at 4:15 pm.
Quarry Lane strives to be good neighbors and respectful of our neighboring communities and we ask our families and visitors to be mindful of and courteous to our neighbors by following these guidelines.
- Please drop-off and pick-up students in the areas designated as Loading Zones only . DO NOT stop to drop-off or pick-up your student in any other area within the traffic loops on campus.
- Do not double park at any time.
- Do not block intersections on campus.
- Do not allow any part of your vehicle to protrude into traffic; do not pull into campus unless you have a full car length in front of you available.
- Do not use your cell phone while queuing in traffic.
- Respect traffic monitors and follow the directions of traffic monitors.
- Visitors must check-in at the Admissions Office (Building 1) to obtain a temporary parking pass.
Our campus has a limited amount of space to accommodate the volume of traffic during drop-off and pick-up. In addition to following the parking and traffic rules, we have established a queue to facilitate the flow of traffic and most importantly, ensure the safety of our students as they arrive and depart campus. Please ensure that students are dropped off and picked up in the designated Loading Zones ONLY (areas marked as green).
The Wheels Bus service operates routes throughout the Tri-Valley area for those interested in utilizing public transportation to and from the Quarry Lane Dublin campus. The Quarry Lane School stop, located on the curb right in front of the Lower Level parking lot is available on Route 2.
For information about the Wheels Bus service, routes and schedules, visit: