Thank you for your interest in joining the Quarry Lane community!
Our community is comprised of a diverse group of passionate, intelligent, dedicated individuals who are committed to the Quarry Lane mission and our values. Each day, our talented team of faculty and staff work dedicate themselves to advancing our mission of inspiring an authentic, lifelong love of learning and helping each student reach his or her highest potential.
Current Dublin Campus Positions:
Substitute Teacher, Dublin campus
Employment type: Contract
Quarry Lane offers a low teacher to student ratio, an advanced curriculum, and a collaborative working environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implements lesson plans provided by the teacher.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning
- Adheres to and support all school policies to enforce school core values, high expectations, and code of conduct.
- Maintains an organized and structured classroom.
- Indicates behavioral expectations for students at the beginning of the day.
- Ensures that the students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- May perform duties usually required of absent teacher such as recess duty, and drop off and pick up duty.
- Leave notes for teacher regarding status of instruction/lesson
- B.S or B.A. degree
- Passionate about education and teaching students.
- Enthusiastic person with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Pleasanton Preschool Campus Positions:
Quarry Lane School is an equal opportunity employer.