Dublin West Campus Updates
Earlier this year, Quarry Lane School announced plans for a new Preschool/Early Elementary Campus in West Dublin. Slated to open in Fall 2022, the new 28,800 sq. ft. campus is located on 5600 Scarlett Drive in Dublin. In addition to 15 spacious classrooms, the new campus will also feature a STEM Lab, Art Studio, Music Studio, and an enclosed courtyard/play area.
Ample natural light will flow through the campus via two large rotunda areas. Additionally, the structural layout and extended parking area will provide easy traffic access to the campus.
This will be Quarry Lane’s fourth campus, which includes two preschool campuses in Pleasanton and the elementary through high school campus on Tassajara Road in Dublin. This will mark its third preschool location and its first dedicated early elementary facility.
“This is very exciting news for the QLS community,” says Dr. Sabri Arac, Head of School at Quarry Lane. “We’ve experienced tremendous growth over the last few years, and we are thrilled to provide our community with a beautiful, modern, new campus to continue our tradition of excellence in education and meet the needs of our growing community. It is a beautiful campus and I look forward to sharing updates on its progress.”
- We are thrilled to share that our Jr. K, Kindergarten, and first grade programs will be shifted to the new Dublin Scarlett campus. With nearly 29,000 sq. feet at the new campus, our Jr. K, Kindergarten, and first grade students will have the privilege of enjoying the expansive, modern facility.
- Planning for Fall 2022 at our new Dublin West Campus is underway! Our Jr. K, K, and first grade teachers recently met and collaborated on plans for the next school year at Dublin West. Here are a few things that some of our teachers who are headed over to Dublin West this Fall are looking forward to:
Mrs. Dilling (Jr. K):
"I am excited to explore the new classrooms that the students will be introduced to. I am also looking forward to the new playground and the excitement the students will have when they see it!"
Mrs. Cunha (K):
" I'm grateful to be a part of the opening of the new campus and to experience Quarry Lane's growth."
Mrs. Martin (K):
"I am excited for the students to have a new opportunity for different aspects of learning. I am also looking forward to having a new space for them to love and explore as they continue their growth and development."
Mrs. Iglesias (1st Grade):
"I am thrilled to be part of this new QLS campus and to continue our mission to create an atmosphere which inspires a lifelong love for learning."
- The QLS Admin team visited the Dublin West Campus for a "Sneak Peek" of the campus, outdoor areas, and classrooms. It was an exciting day indeed as the team took in the expansive classrooms spaces flooded with natural light, the playground area which included shade structures, and the overall layout of the campus itself!
- We are thrilled to announce that Ms. Claudia Aguilar will be the Preschool Director of the Dublin West campus. Ms. Claudia has been with Quarry Lane since 2008! She has held many roles during her time ranging from classroom teacher to, most recently, Office Manager/Administrative Assistant at the Pleasanton West campus. A position she’s held for the past seven years. Ms. Claudia holds a Bachelor of Arts in Child Development and a Master’s in Educational Leadership. We are looking forward to having Ms. Claudia’s knowledge and experience in opening and directing the preschool program at our Dublin West Campus.
- Furniture is in! Check out our newest “Sneak Peek”. Furniture, fixtures, Smartboards, and more have been installed in our classrooms at Dublin West! Check out our newest preview video!